Friday, January 9, 2015

Pulled Muscle

Just a little while ago I was experiencing pain behind my leg and I thought I might have pulled something so I did some research and tried to figure it out on my own. At first I thought the pain was coming from my lateral hamstring tendons were located. These lateral hamstrings connect to the biceps femoris to the fibula. Later when I went to a physiotherapist I found out that......i......was......totally........wrong! It ended up being lower down in my calf. I pulled a muscle in my my calf, it was the muscle that made me able to do explosive movements, so it took me right out of volleyball and basketball for 3 weeks.

Now that I am doing better I have now injured my back because of over using it. What happened was i was going to volleyball, which uses a lot of upper back muscles, then i would go home and do wide fly to work my shoulders out and back and because of this constant over use a super sore back came as a result. In hind sight its always good to take rest days.

No comments:

Post a Comment