Thursday, January 22, 2015

Its all done

Well my project came to a end just the other for I just did my presentation and it went really well.

Somethings I learnt was that it is a lot harder to gain muscle weight when you are skinny and tall. That is when you are skinny and tall you have more body to fill and your muscles are stretched over a longer limb. Second I learnt that its not good to work the same muscles every day because then you can really hurt them because you are over using them. Thirdly its not healthy to work out every day and not give your muscles a rest and let them heal. Also for a fourth thing I learned that lots and lots of guys my age are told every day by media that they are only good looking when they look like a actor. When really that's totally not realistic.

My mentor was my dad because when he was younger he played football and so he knows a lot about working out, eating right and also what work outs work which muscles. Another tool I used to learn was a YouTube channel called six pack shortcuts. I didn't really use it for workouts but more as a source to learn how I can build more muscle in my eating and other things.

Now that its all done my favorite part was hanging with my dad and how much he encouraged me to push out each last rep for each workout. Also my second favorite part was seeing the results of the hard work I was putting in, although I only started to see results toward the end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment