Sunday, April 13, 2014

Every class so far i have started with watching videos of people who play percussive guitar and I have also practice putting together simple drum beats and rhythms with my left hand.Tomorrow I am going to start to put together some sort of instrumental. it wont be amazing cause i just started and still have a lot to learn but i think i know enough to start putting together basics and to but down building blocks towards making my own music. Also tomorrow I am bringing my guitar and learning how to put harmonics into my work.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Matt, I know you've been practicing during your passion project time, but some of that learning needs to become visible on this blog. You've discussed progress a little on a separate page (the main Home page is a better place for updates) but otherwise you haven't shared the details of what you are learning. It's time to share! Make and post some recordings. Explain some newfound knowledge. Show off your equipment.

    ReplyDelete